This summer the LCBO is opening it’s doors to 12 seasonal releases. The list is stocked full of Belgian staples from a Saison, two Cuvée’s and a token lambic. This summer we also welcome Quebec Microbrassarie Le Trou Du Diable with their Ontario release of Apocalypso, a white IPA. It’s also nice to be welcoming more BC Brews to Ontario, like Electric Unicorn (another White IPA) care of Phillips Brewing Co. from Victoria. Another brewery to watch for their their funky experimentation is The Wild Beer Co. from England, joining the list with Ninkasi – a Belgian Style Saison with apple juice, wild yeast and a champagne style carbonation.
These 12 beers (should be) making their way to store shelves starting on May 25th, 2015. Happy Summer beer drinking!
- St. Feuillien Saison, 330 ml, Brasserie St-Feuillien, Belgium, 6.5%, $3.95
- Cuvée des Jacobins, Bockor Brewery, Belgium, 330 ml, 5.5%, $3.95
- La Chouffe, Duvel, Belgium, 330 ml, 8%, $3.65
- De Leite Cuvée Soeur’ise, Brouwerij De Leite, Belgium, 330ml, 8.5%, $4.50
- Lindeman’s Framboise, Brouwerij Lindemans, Vlezenbeek, Belgium 750ml, 2.5%, $9.95
- Bräu Weisse, Ayinger, Germany, 500ml, 5.1%, $4.25
- Ninkasi, The Wild Beer Co., Evercreech, Somerset, England, 750ml, 9%, $11.65
- Death Valley, Les Brasseurs R.J. Montreal, QC, 750ml, 8%, $5.95
- Electric Unicorn White IPA, Phillips Brewing Co. Victoria, BC, 650ml, 6.5%, $6.25
- Apocalypso, Le Trou Du Diable, Shawinigan QC 600ml 6.5%, $6.40
- Sorachi Ace, Brooklyn Brewery, Brooklyn NY, 750ml, 7.6%, $9.95
- Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale, Boulevard Brewing Co. in Kansas City, MO, 1,420ml, 8.5%, $13.50